Sunday, February 7, 2010

Merry (late) Christmas!!!!

O.K., I know for many people this may seem very strange, but all my sister and I have ever wanted was a DESK!!! And this Christmas we got one. Yep, for my sister it's used as a store, office, ect. As for me, I use it for, get ready for this, HOMEWORK!


In all honesty, I feel bad for the garbage men after Christmas. I mean, we went through like 5 bags to get through all the food and wrapping paper and plastic wrapping on the toys, phew!
Every year, on the night of Christmas Eve, we open up a pair of pajamas and some socks, well Grant hasn't quite figured that out yet and so when he opened up the gift he yelled, "I DON'T WANT THESE , I WANT A TOY!!!!" tsk, tsk

These were the horses that took us on the sleigh ride through our neighborhood. It was really cold outside on Christmas Eve so we all took warm blankets and just enjoyed the ride. (oh, and it almost scared me to death because when I walked past the horses one time, the one turned his head, bent down, and breathed right in my face!)



MERRY CHRISTMAS! Yea, the picture is a little, well, you know. I mean, really, Maddie and Reid kept trying to tickle me and Grant though that that as just hysterical and , well, yea.




Reid and Grant at Reid's school party, pajama day! As you can see, Grant had no problem fitting in.






Maddie wrote this really cute poem book about snowmen and she dedicated it to my mom at her Christmas party.






And lastly, Grant at his pre-school party where they decorated cookies. (Grant kept trying to steal sprinkles from the other kids around him and kept making them cry.)






No comments:

Post a Comment