Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

This past week was spring break. We didn't go on vacation, instead we had some special moments of our own right here. Everything from blizzards to getting a fish was happening right here at the Pebbles Family household.



This is what the storm made our yard look like . ( It may not look like much, but that is because it was the day after the snowstorm at about 3:00 when I took the picture and all the snow was starting to melt sooooo.......)

This is the snow that the neighbors across from us shoveled from their driveway.( Boy am I glad I didn't have to shovel our driveway because at 6:00 in the morning ,when it's like 6 degrees out, shoveling snow just isn't the picture I would've had in mind when thinking about Sring Break.)
We get the cars washed here every Saturday, and this Saturday wasn't any diffrent. ( Although I like having clean cars, why would we wash them when it is supposed to snow in TWO days? I guess the cars really needed a wash.)


My friend and I caught a ladybug when we went minni golfing. This ladies and gentlemen is Spotty.





This is Spotty's carefully desighned house that was built from twigs, leaves, ribbon, a jar, and rocks. Oh, and grass.


My friend Whitney andI went minni golfing and had the time of our lives! This is just one of those pictures that you take and just doesn't turn out but yet is pretty funny. We were showing each other the funniest faces we could make and then the flash went of and.... ugh.






Whitney putting the ball into the hole. Yep, it's pretty obvous who one the game.







OK, so we driving aroud because we had our floor getting worked and we had to be out of the house All DAY! We bought some Robin Eggs fromt eh store and gave Grant a blue one. 5 minutes later, he was out.






Isn't he cute when he is sleeping?








This is the fish that the family earned if we cleane the basement. Trust me though, it is not like we get a fish every time we work. Our dad owed us a fish and the basement was like nothing you have ever seen.9 Oh, we named the fish Snips.)









Whitney and I found a hole were you had to go through a cave. We found a Boo thingamagig on the wall an tried to be as scary as possible. I think we made the cut.





Whitney wanted to sit on the rock and I let her. I have to admit that she did do is on my part because I couldn't get her to fit in the whole picture when she was under the Boo thing.











Whitney and I.










We went to Dell Taco one day for lunch. Just thought that that might be important to incloud.













Maddie and Reid taught Grant how to pick his nose one day. He was quite fasinate by it and continued to do it the rest of the day. ( But he is way past that stage now. He has now mastered wiping it on others.














2 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie, It's so nice to read updates about the Pebbles!! What a great job you're doing with your blog! ~Kelly Langford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly for you comment! We love hearing from you and hope we can more often!

    ReplyDelete